Riverstone~ Luxury Treehouse~ Stunning Views! Riverstone - Luxury Treehouse, Stunning Views
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
*** Featured in VIP Knoxville and Nashville Voyager ***
This luxury riverfront treehouse in Knoxville, Tennessee is perched above the Holston with views to impress. Designed to fully enjoy engaging with friends and family, this home has everything you need to unwind and connect. Expansive glass throughout the home features nature, bringing the beauty of the property indoors. Enjoy dining alfresco and comfortable gathering spots throughout the expansive wrap around deck. Surrounded by natural beauty, on more than two acres of trees, binoculars are provided for wildlife sightings. Watch eagles, hawks, chipmunks, herons, geese, beavers, and river otters from the comfort of this serene space. Organic bedding and sound machines in every room will ensure peaceful sleep during your stay. Located minutes from the top rated golf course in Tennessee in the neighborhood of Holston Hills. Welcome to Riverstone.
Come experience the amazing activities east Tennessee and the Smoky Mountains have to offer!
-Smoky Mountains Roaring Fork Tours (Newfound Gap, Foothills Parkway, Gatlinburg Loop)
-Golf | Fishing | Tennis
-Knoxville Museum of Art
-Knoxville Botanical Garden and Arboretum
-Ijams Nature Center
We've put a great deal of love into outfitting this home to ensure it is comfortable, relaxing, and has everything you may need to unwind, connect, and enjoy your stay. From the intentionally designed living spaces to comfy outdoor seating complete with dining table, this home is the perfect space to relax and enjoy time with friends and family. The kitchen is fully stocked with quality enamel pots and pans free from PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium for those who love to enjoy a meal in. The coffee station is fully stocked with coffee, raw sugar, stevia, a milk frother, a french press, and a tea kettle to start your morning off on a great note. Beds are made with clean, organic bedding and a white noise machine is provided in each bedroom for a good, restful night's sleep. For those who enjoy wildlife, binoculars are provided for guests to enjoy watching hawks, eagles, herons, egrets chipmunks, geese, beavers, racoons, and more.
It's our hope that this special home, picturesque river views, and thoughtful details help you have a wonderful stay that you'll want to come back to again and again!
Water views. Chefs kitchen. Coffee Station. Alfresco dining. Grill. Multiple seating areas for gathering. Close to downtown and Football Stadium. Fishing. Golf.
Indoor Main Living Area:
- Large living room with comfortable boucle couches, decorative stone fireplace, large SmartTV w/ cable, and floor to ceiling glass doors with river views
- Open concept chef's kitchen with stone counter tops and quality enamel pots and pans free from PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium
- Coffee station fully stocked with Keurig, french press, milk frother, tea kettle, K cups, raw sugar, stevia
- Dining area located between living room and kitchen with seating for 6
Outdoor Living Area:
- Wrap around, open air, covered back deck with stunning river views
- Features several comfortable seating areas including outdoor couch, hanging swing chair, and cushioned lounge chairs off the master bedroom
- Outdoor dining table with hanging floral feature, remote candle lighting, and seating for 6
- Propane grill with propane provided
- Accessible via indoor living area and master bedroom
- Binoculars available for wildlife watching. It is very common to see eagles, egrets, hawks, osprey, beavers, racoons, geese, chipmunks, and more from the comfort of the back deck!
- Master bedroom features king bed, organic bedding, noise machine, walk in closet, ensuite bath, and floor to ceiling glass doors with unobstructed views of the river
- Master ensuite bath features double vanity, full length mirror, and walk in glass shower
- Queen bedroom #1 features queen bed, organic bedding, noise machine, closet, and ensuite jack & jill bath
- Queen bedroom #2 features queen bed, organic bedding, noise machine, closet, and ensuite jack & jill bath
- Shared jack & jill bath features a double vanity and shower/tub
- Private driveway with space for 3-4 vehicles
- Washer & dryer with laundry essentials included
- Board games, binoculars
We provide several different types of essentials to start you off during your stay! Depending on the length of your trip, you may wish to purchase additional items as needed. We start all our guests off with:
-Shower essentials: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and toilet paper in each bathroom
-Kitchen essentials: dish soap, dish brush, dishwashing pods, paper towels, salt & pepper
-Coffee essentials: K cups, raw sugar, stevia
- Laundry essentials: laundry pods
PETS/ANIMALS: Due to severe allergies, this home is not suitable for animals of any kind. We kindly ask that you leave all animals at home. If you require a service animal or ESA in order to enjoy your stay, please click our main profile page for a complete list of all animal friendly homes. We are happy to accommodate animals at any of our other pet friendly homes.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A deposit hold is required for this home. Please see house rules for additional details.
HOUSE RULES: By staying at our home, you are agreeing to all house rules including pets, unregistered guests, events, etc. We are happy to share our home with guests who are respectful of our home and house rules. If you are not comfortable with our house rules, we understand and advise you to book another home with house rules you are more comfortable with.
EVENTS/UNREGISTERED GUESTS: We do not allow any unregistered guests or unapproved visitors at our home. If you plan to have anyone onsite that is not included in your reservation, please contact us immediately. Additional guests are subject to additional guest fees. Events or large gatherings are strictly prohibited.
MAX OCCUPANCY: This home can comfortably accommodate 6 guests only. Additional guest requests can be made prior to booking.
NOISE: This home is located near the highway that can be seen and heard. You can expect to hear noise from the highway including normal traffic sounds. We have provided noise machines in each bedroom for guest usage.
NON-SMOKING: Smoking/vaping of any kind is not permitted at the property.
SECURITY CAMERA DISCLAIMER: There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home at the front door facing the driveway and the side walkway. Cameras record audio and visual.
WILDLIFE: You can expect to see a multitude of wildlife around this home including eagles, egrets, hawks, osprey, geese, chipmunks, racoons, beavers, etc.
This home overlooking the Holston River is located minutes away from Knoxville's historic Holston Hills neighborhood. Tucked away on over 2 acres of forest, this home offers a private retreat that is just 15 minutes from downtown.
Please note, this home is located near the highway that can be seen and heard. You can expect to hear noise from the highway including normal traffic sounds. Light sleepers may opt to use white noise machines provided in each bedroom.
- 11 minutes from Zoo Knoxville
- 15 minutes to Market Square/downtown Knoxville
- 17 minutes to Neyland Stadium
- 18 minutes from Ijames Nature Center
We want you to have the very best experience during your stay! If you have any issues at all, please let us know so we can address those for you asap.
We pride ourselves not only on our home, but our hosting too! We believe hospitality truly makes our guests' experience a great one and we want our house to feel like a home away from home. We are always available via Airbnb message 24/7 and are nearby if onsite assistance is required. Your property host is available by cell phone in case of emergency only.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 taxable cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||