Through The Trees Brand New~Mtn Views~Sleeps 40~Indoor Pool
Size –8 Bedrooms • 9 Bathrooms (8 full, 1 half) 9 Baths (8 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-44
Feel like you are staying in the treetops of the Smokies at this luxury 8-bedroom cabin. Located just 15 minutes from Dollywood and Pigeon Forge, this cabin boasts comfortable sleeping for 40 in custom designed and handcrafted furnishings! Come home and keep the fun going in a
decked out game room and indoor pool or relax in the hot tub and soak in mountain views.
The pool is ready for any season and pool floats, toys & towels are provided. Above the pool, dine outdoors on the massive, covered patio.
** Airbnb only allows guests to book a max of 16 guests at a time for a reservation regardless of how many the home can accommodate. If you will be having more than 16 guests during your stay, please contact us so we can adjust your reservation for you! Please note, if you reserve your stay for more than 16 guests prior to messaging, the additional guest fee will be applied when the total number of guests on the reservation is adjusted.
First Story/Entry Level:
- Large chef's kitchen features full size appliances, granite counter tops, and kitchen island with bar seating
- Fully stocked coffee station with Keurig, drip coffee pot, K cups, ground coffee, filters, coffee creamer, and sweetener for the perfect cup of coffee to start off your morning
- Dining area just off the kitchen features dining table with live edge bench seating with seating for 12
- Living room with indoor fireplace, large TV, and views of the mountains beyond
- Covered deck located off the living room features hot tub overlooking the mountains, outdoor dining table, rocking chairs and grill.
- All four main level bedrooms include a king bed, ceiling fan, TV, day bed and trundle and full ensuite bathroom.
- First level includes indoor heated pool with half bathroom & hot tub with mountain views.
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer with starter essentials
Second Story/Upper Level:
- King bedroom 5 is located on the second level upstairs and includes a king bed, ceiling fan, TV, day bed and trundle and full ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 6 is located on the second level upstairs and includes two queen beds, ceiling fan, TV, and full ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 7 is located on the second level upstairs and includes two queen bunk beds (sleeps 8 total) beds, ceiling fan, and full ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom 8 is located on the second level upstairs and includes two queen bunk beds (sleeps 8 total) beds, ceiling fan, and full ensuite bathroom.
- Second level includes a fantastic game room with pool table, foosball and a variety of arcade games including vintage California Speed racing game.
- Second level also features large, covered patio and views of the mountains.
- Private driveway can easily accommodate 10+ vehicles
We provide several different types of essentials to start you off during your stay! Depending on the length of your trip, you may wish to purchase additional items as needed. We start all our guests off with:
- Shower essentials: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap and toilet paper in each bathroom
- Kitchen essentials: dish soap, dish brush, dishwashing pods, paper towels, salt & pepper
- Coffee essentials: K cups, ground coffee, coffee filters, coffee creamer, and sweetener
- Laundry essentials: laundry pods
GROUPS: Airbnb will only allow you to book a max of 16 guests at a time for a reservation regardless of how many the home sleeps. If you will be having more than 16 guests, please contact us so we can adjust your reservation. Each guest above 29 has an additional guest fee of $25 per guest per night. Please note, if you reserve your stay for more than 16 guests prior to messaging, the additional guest fee will be applied when the total number of guests on the reservation is adjusted.
PETS: We are a pet friendly home and happy to welcome pets during your stay! If you plan to bring pets, please read the following pet policy carefully. There is a pet fee of $48 per pet per night. By including pets in your reservation or by bringing pets that are not listed in your reservation to the property, you are authorizing us to collect all applicable pet fees. If you have any questions about our pet policies or how pet fees are processed, please let us know!
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A deposit hold is required for this home. Please see house rules for additional details.
EVENTS: We are happy to host special events. Please contact us for special event pricing. Events subject to event pricing include weddings, elopements, receptions, retreats, etc.
STAIRS: This home does have stairs to access the second level. There are two stairs to access the front door from the road.
ROADS: Mountain road disclaimer: If you're unfamiliar with mountain roads, almost all mountain roads off the main city streets/parkway can at times be narrow, steep, and unlit. We always recommend taking your time on these roads and driving a vehicle you are comfortable with There's no rush to get anywhere on mountain time!
WILDLIFE: The Smoky Mountains are home to a multitude of wildlife including bears, coyotes, racoons, possums, birds, snakes, etc. Please be aware of your surroundings and keep all food items/trash appropriately stored and disposed of. Clean the grill promptly after using to prevent wildlife from visiting!
SECURITY CAMERAS: There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home at the front door of the cabin and pool house. Cameras record audio and visual.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your trip. Travel insurance is a guaranteed option to ensure you are able to receive reimbursement for a covered event should circumstances arise that prevent you from traveling as planned (ex: medical/family emergencies, illness, work obligations, inclement weather, etc). Please confirm with your chosen travel insurance company as to a comprehensive list of all covered events. Please note, we are not able to issue a cancellation, trip change, or refund outside of the listing policy and will refer you back to your travel insurance should your trip plans change.
Rates & Availability
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
9 Bathrooms (8 full, 1 half)
9 Baths (8 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure